The Bully Bunch
At Topia Middle School, the bullies have formed a gang called the Bully Bunch.
The night before the school talent show…
The Bully Bunch decides to play a nasty prank on Rock Freely and his band. They know the band will be practicing as usual in Rock's garage so they head over there. They hear the music and at Dusko's command, start throwing rotten eggs at the garage door.
Suddenly, the ground shakes, the streetlights go off and they find themselves in complete darkness. They stare in silence as cosmic rays surround them and they are transported to a mysterious and unfamiliar place. It is here that the Bully Bunch becomes supervillains with superpowers.
The bullies create an evil plan to rule the world by destroying all things good on Planet Earth.
Is Bullying a Big Deal?
You bet it is. Bullying is a big problem and it affects a lot of kids all over the world. Everyone has the right to feel safe, and being bullied makes people feel unsafe. Even if you are not the target, bullying behavior can make your school, sports team, after school activity, or camp an uncomfortable place and that’s just not right.
How to deal with a Bully?
Unleash your inner Superhero and try the following:
- Take action:
- Talk to your teachers and schoolmates about joining together to create a safe school where bullies will not be tolerated and everyone will be on the alert for their mean and hurtful actions.
- Send out a Bully Alert:
- Tell your teachers, parents and friends, when a bully has struck. Keep alerting them until something is done to stop them.
- Be the Mastermind:
- Often the bully wants to get a reaction, so you need to know how to use the right skills to get a bully to move away from you.
- Stand up for Yourself:
- Stand tall and be confident, but don't get too angry, upset or out of control because that will give the bullies the powers they seek.
- Create an Alliance:
- Surround yourself with hero-minded friends and stick together if any one of you is bullied. You can be a schoolmate's hero by coming to his/her defense if he/she is under attack from a bully. Support the target even if you couldn't stand up for them at the bullying moment.
- Don’t Bully back:
- A true Superhero refrains from violence and never ever becomes the bully. You have powerful skills that can help show the bully how to become a true Superhero without using violence.
Can you defeat a Bully?
Yes you can. The best way to defeat a bully is to get them to change. Bullies can actually become Superheroes if they learn to use their power in positive ways that can make them leaders without hurting others.
The information published excluding the character story and story published on this Bullies Page at www.herotopia.com are the contribution by independent individuals or organizations. The views and opinions expressed therein are those of such content providers and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Herotainment, LLC. Herotainment, LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any views, opinions, data, conclusions or other content included in such materials. Such materials are provided for educational and reference purposes only and should not be substituted for the advice of a qualified health care professional. Do not disregard or avoid professional medical advice or delay seeking it because of such materials.