Herotopia is an award-winning, fun-filled, safe virtual world – modeled on our real world – where Superkids become Superheroes. Children practice global heroship and together unite to make the world a better place. Herotopians are Superheroes for a new generation, by a new generation.
What is Herotopia?
In Herotopia, each child creates his/her own Superhero, chooses a special superpower and travels to cities around the world to play and learn. The site design is a map of Earth and users explore different locations and discover adventures.
Why is Herotopia unique?
Herotopia is a Superhero adventure that kids will identify with in a whole new way:
- Every child is empowered to be a Superhero
- Kids explore famous cities and learn amazing Fun Facts
- Eco-friendly quests help Herotopians advance to new levels, unlocking special rewards
- Players are introduced to foreign languages, geography, math and reading skills
- Kids can adopt an Orangutan Sidekick and learn about its endangered species
- Players earn Topia Tokens and can customize their Superhero and Secret Hideout
- Kids can rescue, collect and care for Smighties, the small but mighty heroes of Herotopia
"Everything I wanted to do was on there. We especially liked the superhero that you let us make. The games were fun and I never wanted to stop playing them."
"Heroes rule. Bullies drool."